Avatar

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Hurtful Situation

Life can't always be how you want it to be and we all go through sad and rough times! This is what i went through!
                                My family is usually very happy and loud but not until we found out that my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer! It was very hurtful for all of us! We all cried,but we realized that crying would not fix anything! We all took care of my aunt. She loves me the most so i decided to help her out for a day! My cousin,her daughter,also has a sickness. She is 18 years old and she can't talk,walk nor eat what we eat.
                               She needed to go to Wal-Mart so i went along with her. I was making my cousin laugh and she got so excited that out of no where she got on her feet,walked towards me and hugged me! Me and my aunt cried until we had no more tears! It was a miracle! A dream come true! I automatically thought of the breast cancer situation and told her that probably a miracle will happen to her! And it did!!!!
                               My aunt was safe and there was nothing to worry about anymore!
                          Oh and remember The Impossible is Always Possible:)

1 comment: