Avatar

Monday, October 22, 2012

RUNNING FOR HOMECOMING KING!!

I started running for Homecoming King a few weeks ago and it is so exciting and nerve wrecking!
                 Almost all my friends told me to run because i am so popular at school! I had to think about it for a while until i came to a final decision. I was going to do it not because they told me but because i thought it would be kind of fun to do something that people would recognize me for!
                A few days later i had gotten a lot of comments that they were positive i was going to win. Two of my friends decided to run for Homecoming Queen! It was going to be a REAL competition!! I had to join a lot of events like spirit days, a pep rally, also Homecoming dance and football game.
               Today October 12,2012 we have to vote! I really do not know who to vote for!
               Afterwards, like a few days later on October 18,2012 , we went to the football game and this is where they announce the winners!
               When they said ''This year's Homecoming King is...........Jos...''! Before the announcer got to finish my name people were already screaming and i was in shock! My Friend won Homecoming Queen and we were both really HAPPY!!! \
                the Homecoming dance was amazing too! And i just imagine how much things i'm going to get this year! OH YEAH!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment